Our Approach

PDH Artistic Designs is not just about the solutions we deliver; it's about the whole experience from the time you visit our website, until the product reaches the end of its life span.

What is the best part of ordering something online? We feel the most exciting part is anxiously waiting to receive your order in the mail and when you finally get to unwrap it for the first time! We strive to make sure you receive this experience by making the parcel fun to open and ensure that we display the products on our website accurately so you know what you’re getting. After all, nothing is more disappointing than seeing the product for the first time and it not living up to your expectations.

 

Our Attitude

We love what we do because we believe in our products and our customers are always enjoyable to deal with. That is why when we get the rare phone call with an upset customer, we will do anything in our power to make the situation right.

Did you know that in a recent anonymous survey among our customers, 98% answered “absolutely” or “yes” when asked whether they would recommend us to a friend while the remaining 2% informed us they don’t usually recommend companies to their friends.

 

Our product line vs the line we don't cross

 

The products we do not sell: We offer a wide range of products that are great tools designed to help Jehovah’s Witnesses stay organized in their theocratic life. However, we don’t offer products that are designed to educate in any way. Education is not our business and this is one line we chose to not cross.

 

All of our employees are involved in developing new product ideas, product design and finding the best manufacturers. No product is sent to manufacturing unless all of our staff approves the idea.

 

Think global buy local. When a product is being designed, we make every effort to find a local manufacturer in our community that can meet our quality standards. Although there are some products that have been created outside of the country, we continue to actively work on finding local companies that can make the same item. 

 

We offer an unparalleled warranty. We recently did some market research among similar established companies in North America and we found that the best warranty advertized was 6 months from the time of purchase while another website claimed to offer no warranty on any of the products they sell.

 

PDH stands apart for offering the following warranties:

- 6 month warranty on products made of vinyl such as book covers

- 1 year warranty on all paper and signage products

- 3 year warranty for our flagship Casemade product line

 

Our Support

We aren’t happy if you don’t love the product! It doesn’t matter to us how big or small of a customer you are, if you are not happy with the product for any reason then we will refund your money and if we require the product to be returned then we will pay for return shipping.

 

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us using the form on our website.